Healthy Meals to Cook at Home - Curried Chickpea Salad
Friday, November 01, 2013
Curried Chickpea Salad
* 1.5 Lbs. Chick peas drained and rinsed
* 1 small red pepper, diced
* ½ small red onion, diced
* 2 oz raisins
* ½ teaspoon whole cumin seed toasted
* 1 tsp cider vinegar
* 1 tsp lime juice
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 1 tsp curry powder
* 1 tsp maple syrup
* ¼ tsp salt
1. Drain and Rinse Chick Peas
2. Whisk together vinegar, Lime Juice, Oil, Curry Powder, Maple Syrup and salt to make dressing.
3. Combine all ingredients.
4. Chill for 1 hour
- Healthy Meals to Cook at Home - Farro, Pumpkin with Pomegranate Seed
- Healthy Meals to Cook at Home - Spooky Braised Short Ribs
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.